Friday, February 5, 2010

A Lil' Bit of Reading and A Lil' Bit of Jumping

5 comments:

Marie said...

Ok, maybe my pregnancy hormones are on high this morning, but that just toally made me tear up!!!! That little Brookie is SO SWEET and CUTE!!!!!!!!! The part where she went, "ITS MY FAVORITE!" wsa the trigger.... and then when she started singing --- I started sniffling. I love that little girl!!!!

And OMG Lukey is going to be so active!!!! He didn't stop jumping the whole time!!!

What a perfect morning at home with the kids. :)

Daddy said...

I wish I had freaking speakers!!!!!

Dina said...

She can read and she can sing on pitch! This is just so adorable. And it's funny how the dog keeps making an appearance.

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction said...

Dina- hysterical that you noticed that about Cooper (the dog)! We were hysterical the other night because he is like "Where is Waldo" in almost all posts!

Daddy said...

Brooke is my FAV-O-RIT!!!!!!!!!