Friday, September 3, 2010

Florida.. Part II

Click here to view these pictures larger

4 comments:

Marie said...

Those were awesome!!! Can I tell you that I was thinking to myself, "I wonder if Annette got that new camera?" because I could totally see a difference in your shots!!!! such great action shots and close-ups. You know I am going to be all over that camera this weekend!!! And mama's birthday is just around the corner.... LOL :) (Yes, I have started referring to myself in the third person since I had a kid. Don't know why.)

Marie said...

P.S. I have never really been into Disney, but I have to say that looked like so much fun with all the cousins there. But it also looks like you all sweated about 10 gallons! can we go together sometime but NOT in August?!

Annette said...

Marie-yes play all you want its awesome and I'm sure I don't know all of its power!

2- It was a lot of fun! I would love to go but yes the cooler months would be better for all involved. I think you would totally love it..especially with that snuggle buns of yours! I am always surprised that the younger ones like it...i know he won't remember...but I will!

Daddy said...

Yes - great pictures! Enjoyed seeing them again. Absolutely love my kids!