Monday, October 11, 2010

Did I Miss Something?

Now, as I write this blog entry I'm thinking I've written about it before. Did I miss the surgeons general warning that informed all women that Halloween equals your chance to dress like a prostitute? I must have because when looking for costumes I feel like I should hide my childrens eyes. I mean honestly? Are they serious????? When did Little Red Riding Hood wear a garter belt? I didn't know Alice in Wonderland wore a push-up bra and fish net stockings!? I'm pretty sure there are some religions that don't celebrate Halloween....I think I may be switching especially when my daughter gets older and will only fit in the "adult" size....geez!

Check these out....The Fairy tales your mother NEVER told you about...




(Thank goodness this lights up...I mean how else would I be able to get through the night without that feature!!!)

2 comments:

Marie said...

LOL!!!! Yes! I had a friend who's Halloween outfit every year was "[insert Occuptation here] Slut". One year she was "Cop Slut," the next she was "Construction Slut," the next she was "Nurse Slut." It was basically a push-up bra, low-cut shirt, short bottoms and heels - or sometimes work boots.

I think it was a way for her to act ironic but still get her ego gratification every year. (She actually had the bod to pull off those outfits.)

Meanwhile, I own a full-body zip-up Scooby Doo outfit. Which I will hold on to until Brooke reaches adult-costume size and then its ALL yours.

Annette said...

LMAO....I can't with the Scooby outfit! Too funny. Especially since Rocky just wears it for fun!
and...
sometimes I think its even worse when you CAN pull it off...and STILL FEEL THE NEED!!!!