Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Results

Place Name Age Sex City State Time Pace Age Place Age Total

202 Annette Johnson 34 F Saint James NY 33:40.0 10:51 11 12


Yes, there were more than 202 runners!!! I paced myself a lot with the hope that I wouldn't run out of steam and walk. I am so focused on trying to beat that score!!!! I wasn't the worst and that makes me feel good, I made it to the end in the pouring rain that makes me feel sweeeet.

9 comments:

Lady Lif said...

Doooood you should be really proud of yourself!!!!!!!!! I bet you look so skinny right now. Go have a skinnny cow! What the hell did you wear?

Anonymous said...

There is another one next week in Nassau. I may run it...want to run it with me?

Anonymous said...

What did I wear??? A bikini top and orange hooter shorts. lol

A t-shirt and shorts, socks and sneaks.

Anonymous said...

Good job Annette! You gonna do the Turkey Trot this year?

Anonymous said...

Great job Hon!!!! Brookey & I were cheering you on, from inside the car that is, being that it was pouring out. Very proud of you.
Two races this upcoming week.....let's get ready......woo hoo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous! I want to be able to run!!!!

Lady Lif said...

ummm... im not gonna be able to train this week like I probably should...how about next week?

I went to spin this morning...where the eff were you?

don't you realize if you don't see me there then there is NO proof that I actually went!! I need you!!!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!! Very impressive!!

Oh, and um, nice work trying to call my husband and find out what my times are. Like he wouldn't tell me. ;)

Anonymous said...

Marie, just to clarify... I didn't call to see how fast you were...I knew you came in before me so i would have added a few more minutes yours to get my time. It was really a credit to you...because I thought you would remember something like that...where I can't even remember my own daughters social security number!