So it took me a bit longer than my last run but I was definitely more trained that run. I still give my self a big hoooo Rahhh for doing it. It was hard and I feel verrrry tired right now! I had to stop a few times to walk. Till next time...
my time this time was 34:02
my time last time was 33:40 (this was two octobers ago)
Goal for next run...make it through the whole way without walking.
Mommy trying to hold back throwing up....Brooke being proud. She was such a sport screaming "Go Mommy" as I came in!
4 comments:
HOW DARE YOU DO IT WITHOUT ME?????? :-(
I'll so be there next time and we'll whoop it up on the pavement.
By the way RIGHT ON!!! I knew you could do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw that sparkle in your eye the other day!
I actually thought of you while I was running. I'll tell you right now it was very hard for me! I have to do a lot more work at the gym and on the road. There is a Tunnel to towers run on the 27th , the Running of the Bulls on October 3rd, Turkey Trot on Nov. 26, and a cancer run on nov. 28.
Wow, I am SO impressed. It hasn't even been 3 months since you gave birth and you're running races???? And TIMING yourself??? I'm allergic to stopwatches and scales right now.... and did I say, I am soooo impressed?
That is SO cute about Brookie!!! I wish I could have seen it. :)
BTW - super cute running outfit! I'm going to have to get one of those skirts (next year).
You did it!!! And, as soon as you took off, I was inspired and will definitely do the next ones w/ you. I'll either push Brooke in the jogger or we'll get a sitter for them and we'll run together. I'd like Brooke to be there though. She was very proud of her Mommy!!! As soon as she saw you, she put down her Gorilla Munch and started yelling, "Go Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!!!!!"......
The 3 of us are very proud of you!
Love,
Daddy, Brooke & Lucas
Post a Comment