The proof is in the pudding. When you write things down I do believe they are more likely to come true, you are more likely to go after your goals. Yes, I am crossing some of the easier items off but it feels just as good! I am very excited to see Jay-it seemed pretty easy to do, I can't believe I haven't done it before! It's free entertainment!!
#44- Go to church at least once a month.
I went with the kids last week when Scott was at the Jets game. The kids were unbelievably good and well behaved. Lucas loved the stained glass windows and Brooke loved all the people and the kids singing. She did get a bit upset, and this was also when I decided to leave, when everyone was taking the host and she was not allowed. She started saying (VERY LOUDLY)"I want a pretzel too!" cue for mommy that this is departing time.
#58 Be a member of the audience in a TV show.
See for yourself..
Dear ANNETTE JOHNSON:
CONGRATULATIONS! In response to your ticket request to attend a live taping of The Jay Leno Show, we are pleased to confirm the above reservation. Please read all of the following information:
1.Presentation of this letter as well as photo ID matching the above name are required for entry. Print this out and take it to studio 11 because it is your ticket for the show. Tickets are non-transferable. Etc...Etc.
#79 See Oprah- Now this one I am feeling a lot of pressure with. I have wanted to see her for the LONGEST time. I just have always let it go by the waste side. Now that I hear she is leaving the show in year- I can imagine that it is going to take even longer for me to get on there. I really, really want to go so everyday I will make it a point to check their website. I actually offered to be on the "challenge yourself" show to get on! Imagine that...lol. So if ever someone gets their hands on some oprah tickets...think of me!!!
#86 Lose pounds from prego weight.
This last pound really loves me I tell ya. Wait till he tells the other ten that they have to leave too! He does not want to go...he loves me!
2 comments:
That pretzel story was hysterical! I often feel the same way in church since I can't eat any pretzels either. :) I hope you find your Oprah tickets!
In your opening statement, I thought for sure you would have written "I do declare" rather than "I do believe"......lol
Great job so far!!!
Post a Comment