Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Brooke Thinks SHE Can Dance...

...and I love it!





6 comments:

Marie said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!! That was the BEST video yet!!!! I love her dancing -- and also how you alternate between your sweet, encouraging mom voice and your evil devil laugh!!!

OMG -- thanks for the laugh. That was "awthom"!

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction said...

I know this was one of the best videos...she absolutely loves that show but screams "the dancing- the dancing" the whole time the judges are talking. Usually the getup is a wig AND a tutu. She must not have been able to find it!

Scott said...

I have no sound here so I'll HAVE to see that later. She's a maniac!!!
Also - that photo album is Awesome!!!

Daddy said...

Saw it last night at home. Absolutely hysterical!!!!! She is really learning how to shake her booty! Not sure how much Daddy likes that....

Marie said...

Ok, now my kid thinks he can dance. Except he's still in the belly!!!!! LOL... craziness!

maria said...

She kind of looks like she was doing the chicken dance