Thursday, August 7, 2008

"Do Pretty"





Brooke's new thing is to "Do Pretty". Doing pretty consists of putting some of Momma J's old beaded necklaces on and walking around while smiling. She just started "doing pretty" to Cooper. It appears he loves it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, that first picture where her face is blurry is freaking me out!!!

I'm also getting verklempt because she's turning into such a little girl!!!! Oh my gosh... where is my baby niece??? what have you done with her???!?!? [sob!]

Anonymous said...

She is so freakin' cute!!! Sorry, but I'm her Dad and I can say that if I want to. Great pictures honey. You made my day. You look good too Coop Man......

Lady Lif said...

Awwwwe she does pretty like no other!!! Her future prom date Lukey can't wait to bite of a peice of some.

Anonymous said...

marie- picture freaking you out in a good way? Actually is there a good way to be freaked out? I thought it was weird and unique it looked like she had a jewel on her lip....lol