Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Holy Blog Hell...

I can't even begin to tell you what I just went through for the past 4 hours. Somehow..when trying to beautify my blog with a better landscape/background I was taken over by some horrible "fun web products" scam. It was crazy...I had to go through all these steps that some guy on the web led me through and take it off. I think it is done with and will never go searching for another beauty aid to enhance my blog. I love you blog...just the way you are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, I saw it happening!!!! first i thought, "oh what a pretty beach scene!" then i thought, "oh annette has gone crazy!" LOL ;)
just kidding.

it looks very nice, just the way it is. :)

hey, do you have to do a word verification when you comment on my blog?

Lady Lif said...

Back to basics!