Friday, January 1, 2010

Wanted: A Babysitter

I have realized that I am in need of a sitter that I can depend on to call when I lets say...get Leno tickets so I can cross it off my life list. Currently, no one can give me a definite answer if they can sit for the kids this Friday. Yes, I could have waited until Monday to find out if the said person could definitely sit but the show needed to know or you almost get "blacklisted" for upcoming shows. I guess this is a good thing because whomever I find can possibly become my sitter for September. So if you know anyone...let me know!

5 comments:

Chrissy Lif said...

This is one of life's great mysteries... I need one too....Nothing ever pans out.

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction said...

lol...I am going to put an ad at the churches so maybe we can share one.

Marie said...

Sorry you had to cancel your tickets!!! I hate when people can't commit to plans in advance.... grrrr.......

Hope you find a good reliable sitter soon. Have you tried the local moms email list serves? There is one for our neighbrohood on Yahoo and I see baby sitter listings quite often.

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction said...

Hmmm?? what is that marie? never heard of it?

Scott said...

Such a tough task - finding a good babysitter that we can rely on. Churches is a good idea. Maybe we'll check out what Marie suggested. Thanks