Yeah - in regards to the nickname thing, last night she was playing ball w/ Cooper and kept yelling, "Cooch - get the ball"....."Come on Cooch, let me have it"...... LOL
Oh, this will be a fun phase to go through. I wish I were there to see Scott handle these questions. Brooke: "Daddy, where do babies come from?" Scott: "Annette!!!"
5 comments:
Wha???????? What is a "hardy pissing"? I don't get it.
Funny that she asks Daddy whether or not someone has boobies... :)
Brooke makes up nicknames for everything so "hardy" stand for "hard". What she meant to say was "I'm pissing hard!" lol
Yeah - in regards to the nickname thing, last night she was playing ball w/ Cooper and kept yelling, "Cooch - get the ball"....."Come on Cooch, let me have it"......
LOL
She is such a personality, that kid. I hope NGD is as fun as Brooke!!! LOL...
Oh, this will be a fun phase to go through. I wish I were there to see Scott handle these questions. Brooke: "Daddy, where do babies come from?" Scott: "Annette!!!"
Post a Comment